How SREDable Protects You
At SREDable, we value our relationship with you and place the highest importance on respecting and protecting you and your data. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our product and with entrusting your personal, company and financial information to us.
Create a strong password
Weak passwords – those that aren’t hard to guess or are common words – can be easily cracked. Strong passwords are VERY important. Here are some tips for creating or changing your password:
- 1. Use a different password for sites that contain financial information from sites that you browse casually or that don’t ask for personal information.
- 2. Your password must be at least six characters long. Try not use people’s names and special dates as passwords. Avoid any combination of characters that friends or acquaintances can easily guess. For example, a password such as “August27th” for a SREDable.com account is not a strong password.
- 3. Use syllables or acronyms. Avoid using complete words that appear in any dictionary regardless of the language. One option is to start with the first letters of a familiar phrase. For example, “Mary had a little lamb” becomes Mhall, which could be part of a secure password.
- 4. Combine! Use a mix of upper and lower case letters along with numbers and punctuation or special characters, such as &^$#. A password containing each of these will likely be strong.
- 5. Keep it to yourself. Do not share your password with others unless your claim is collaborative. Because relationships or coworkers change, alter your password each claim year or use the administrative login to manage access.
- 6. Keep your passwords safe. There are programs available where you can securely store your passwords. Don’t write them down in a place where others can find them.
We protect your data
All data is written to multiple disks instantly, backed up daily, and stored in multiple locations. Files that our customers upload are stored on servers that use modern techniques to remove bottlenecks and points of failure.
Sophisticated physical security
Our state-of-the-art servers are protected by biometric locks and round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance monitoring. Only authorized personnel have access to the data center. 24/7/365 onsite staff provides additional protection against unauthorized entry and security breaches.
Our software infrastructure is updated regularly with the latest security patches. Our products run on a dedicated network which is locked down with firewalls and carefully monitored. While perfect security is a moving target, we work with security researchers to keep up with the state-of-the-art in web security.
Our servers — from power supplies to the internet connection to the air purifying systems — operate at full redundancy. Our systems are engineered to stay up even if multiple servers fail.
We protect your billing information.
All credit card transactions are processed using secure encryption—the same level of encryption used by leading banks. Card information is transmitted, stored, and processed securely on a PCI-Compliant network.
Want to know more?
Submit a support request if you have other security questions and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
Have a concern? Need to report an incident?
Have you noticed abuse, misuse, or experienced an incident with your account? Please visit our help desk page to securely submit a report.